Every year, Phocas customers from around the world converge on our annual user group to learn from experts, share best practices and push their analytical skills to the next level.
The goal of the user group has always been to renew and strengthen the bonds that bring Phocas users together – enhancing data analysis to create vibrant and more efficient businesses.
With this mission in mind, we’re heading back to Music City USA (Nashville, TN). We're going to make new friends, renew existing relationships, see new features, provide input, and continue to build a user community prided on maximizing the opportunity that is Phocas. Check out the user group agenda by clicking here.
What better way to celebrate all that is Phocas than to head to the Athens of the South? Nashville, the home of country music, hot chicken, and meat and threes, is where the mantra - work hard, play hard, comes to life. Take in live music, visit a full-scale replica of the Parthenon and get #PhocasedonNashville.
Must sees in Nashville:
- Grand Ole Opry - walk in the footsteps of country music's superstars and get an exclusive look at what happens behind the scenes of country music.
- RCA Studio B - tour Nashville’s oldest recording studio where some of country’s biggest stars, including Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton, and Willie Nelson recorded.
- Belle Meade Plantation - known as the "Queen of the Tennessee Plantations," tour the Greek Revival style Belle Meade Plantation by a trained and costumed guide.
- The Johnny Cash Museum - a tribute to The Man in Black, walk the line of this world-class collection of items that tells the story of Johnny Cash’s life.
Hungry for a taste of Nashville?
- Pancake Pantry - Founded in 1961, the Pancake Pantry has been a Nashville breakfast tradition for generations. The griddle is hot so why not.
- Prince’s Hot Chicken - Nashville has sent ordinary fried chicken back to the farm. A Tennessee legend, loyalists, flock to its one-room storefront every noon hour.
- Arnold’s Country Kitchen - Owners Jack and Rose Arnold have been serving their little red meat ’n’ three since 1982. You'll find some of the state's best-fried chicken, fried green tomatoes (cooked with apple juice and hot sauce), and the creamiest banana pudding this side of heaven.
- Merchants - old-time southern fare meets a modern interpretation. Choose from the easygoing ground-floor bistro or the more refined and intimate dining room upstairs.
- Loveless Café - some of the best scratch biscuits and crispiest fried chicken in Tennessee. The cozy eatery serves hearty, country-ham-adorned breakfasts, as well as classic meat ’n’ three (think sides like collard greens, mac and cheese and other Southern treats).
We have prepared a great conference that will feature a variety of educational opportunities mixed with a bit of fun too! If you haven’t registered, there is still time. If you have questions, please e-mail Jamie Brooks by clicking here. And remember, use the conference hashtag #PhocasedonNashville starting now.