Sales are the key success factor for many businesses. Every sales focused organization is looking for ways to increase sales and measure results which can help them improve their bottom line.
In this on-demand recording, join Phocas VP of Sales and Product Development, Jason Birch as he discusses how business intelligence helps sales managers gain insight into their pipeline and create a team that works more effectively and efficiently.
Outlining what sales managers need to measure to lead their team to success, Jason guides you through how to easily identify and measure the following:
- sales revenue - year on year, against targets, and by rep, customer, location as well as product
- sales pipeline - volume, average deal size, conversion rate, and average conversion time
- no sales - what isn’t a customer buying, which customers don’t buy certain products, and what doesn’t a particular rep sell?
- cross-sell/upsell opportunities - who is: not buying related products, buying the wrong product mix, buying little and often, and only buying low margin products?
- closure rate - is it consistent and improving? Does it vary rep to rep and product to product?
View the below recording for more information on the ‘5 metrics every Sales Manager must know and measure’. If you have any questions, click here to book an obligation free demonstration.