1. Improved Decision-Making: Dig into the data, analytics and insights to make clear decisions. Consolidated data helps to reduce the risk of making decisions based on guesswork or limited information.
2. Increased Efficiency: automate data preparation and data analysis tasks that would otherwise require manual effort. Easily set up new connectors and data integrations to other business systems and databases
3. Reduced Cost: Business intelligence tools often provide a more cost effective way of gathering and analyzing data than traditional methods, such as manually loading data to Excel spreadsheets by numerous people.
4. Enhanced Customer Service: Discover the data and insights needed to better understand customer needs and preferences. This helps to improve customer service and satisfaction.
5. Increased Revenue: Business intelligence software helps to identify opportunities for new products and services, and to optimize pricing and promotions to maximize revenue.