Self-service BI software
Are you struggling to get the data you need from your ERP and other sources? Do you rely on finance or IT experts to generate reports and dashboards? Is it difficult to measure KPIs because you are constantly wrangling spreadsheets?
Phocas Analytics is the business intelligence platform you've been looking for
Connect your data and your people with Phocas
One trusted source of data truth
- A cloud-based solution that integrates with over 200 data sources - not limited to specific ERPs, MRPs, finance systems or CRMs
- Consolidate financial and operational information and empower your whole business to be more data-driven
- Enjoy an efficient integration process customized to your business needs, with support every step of the way
— Michelle Nelson, Business Analyst at ECCO Equipment Controls Company.
Move from summaries to underlying details
- Interactive dashboards incorporating real-time data provide you with the full picture at a glance
- Graphs, charts and graphics allow you to share business insights in a simplified format, improving individual and team engagement
Quickly jump from data visualizations into the underlying data, slice and dice the metrics to answer your question
— Chris Everson, Financial Controller at Hentley Farm.
Real-time data exploration
- Phocas' unique Grid is an ad-hoc analysis layer that allows free-form analysis
- Drill down from high-level dashboards to cost centre, GL code and transactional-level data for the ordered detail
- Easy-to-understand dashboards improve analysis engagement of non-financial people
Predictive analytics is enhanced by the ability to easily identify and track trends and share insights
A 5-step customized process
Intuitively simple for both power user and tech novice
- Hit the ground running with built-in dashboards, customizable reports and ongoing support from real Phocas humans
- Simple for administrators to bring in new data sources and configure Phocas to suit your business needs - all with drag and drop functionality
- Reduce costs without the need for ongoing expert help