Thank you for supporting our Business Intelligence Blog in 2017. Blog views are up 33% year-on-year and subscriber numbers have grown to over 4,500.
Based on a review of our web analytics and social data, the below content was popular with our audience:
- Stock Coverage: Do you Have Enough?
- Business Intelligence vs CRM: Which one is best for you?
- Business Intelligence vs ERP: Which tool is better?
- Why do Business Intellligence Projects Fail?
- [eBook] The top 7 key performance indicators for CEOs and Executives
- Why spreadsheet reporting is killing your business
- 7 Metrics Every Sales Manager Must Know and Measure
- How to measure stock on hand, over stock, under stock and dead stock quickly and simply
- Data Sharing between Retailers and Suppliers: Then and Now
- Amazon Alexa and Phocas push the boundaries of business intelligence
- Can executives trust business intelligence?
- The Ultimate Sales Business Intelligence Quiz
- How can wholesale food businesses increase sales?
Guest blogging partnerships
In 2017, we have also formed guest blogging partnerships with sites including:
- 5 ways to help your sales team embrace business intelligence
- You’ve deployed a BI tool. Now what? Five factors that Influence BI success
- 5 Ways Business Intelligence Can Drive Revenue
- 5 Ways Embedded Analytics Can Revolutionize Your Business Strategy
Smart Data Collective
- How to get every sales person in a data mindset
- 5 Benefits of Business Intelligence for Sales Professionals
- Creating executive buy-in for a business intelligence purchase
- 5 Business Intelligence Trends for 2018
Get the latest blog news
You can also subscribe to our blog by clicking here.